This website (www.dataconversion.ie) is owned and operated by direct marketing company, Dataconversion Direct Limited. Please read the following terms and conditions which govern the use of this website.
Dataconversion Direct Ltd is a registered limited company in Dublin, Ireland
Company Registration Number: 299996
Registered office: Unit 8, Century Business Park, Finglas, Dublin 11, Ireland
Date of incorporation: April 1999
VAT Registration Number: IE8299996V
Use of this site
By continuing to access this website, you are agreeing to be legally bound by these terms as modified from time to time. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to the terms.
Dataconversion Direct Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to this site at any time, with or without notice or explanation.
This website is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and is governed by the laws of that country.
When you use the site, you accept that your use of the site and any information on the site, shall also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish legal system.
Dataconversion Direct Ltd reserves the right to make changes to the information, design and services provided on this website without notice and without liability.
Dataconversion Direct Ltd reserves the right to add, amend or vary the terms of this agreement by publishing notice of such changes on this website, and the continued use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changes.
Dataconversion Direct Ltd and its agents shall not be liable, either in contract or in tort, for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages or any other losses, costs, expenses or damage of any kind claimed to have arisen as a result of using this site or as a result of the non-availability, non-functioning or malfunctioning of the services or otherwise in connection therewith.
This website’s users shall hold Dataconversion Direct Ltd and its agents harmless from any loss or damage suffered as a result of the user’s breach of any of these terms and conditions.
Use of personal information provided voluntarily for newsletter subscription and other communications.
This website allows you to subscribe to an email newsletter and other forms of marketing communication. When you subscribe to the newsletter your email address and any other information provided by you is added to a subscriber database. We will only use this information for sending you communications for which you have specifically subscribed or requested. All such communications will include details of how you can unsubscribe.
While all reasonable security precautions have been taken by Dataconversion Direct Ltd and its agents, including the provision of a secure and robust operating environment, the nature of communication by the Internet is such that Dataconversion Direct Ltd cannot absolutely guarantee the privacy or confidentiality of communications transmitted via the Internet from interference by third parties.
Dataconversion Direct Ltd and its agents:
- Do not accept responsibility expressed or implied for the accuracy, suitability, usefulness, and completeness or otherwise of the information and data contained on this site
- Do not warrant that the information and data contained on this site is free from infection by computer viruses or that it does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world
- Do not authorise the infringement of any intellectual property rights contained in material in other sites linked to this site
- Do not accept responsibility for any errors in transmission or downloading documentation from this site
Links to third-party sites
This website includes links to other websites operated by parties who are wholly separate from Dataconversion Direct Ltd. Such links are provided for your convenience and reference only and Dataconversion Direct Ltd cannot be held responsible in any way for the content, accuracy, suitability, operation or availability of such websites.
Dataconversion Direct Ltd retains all rights (including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets and any other intellectual property rights) in all versions of this website. Dataconversion Direct strives to ensure that this website contains no infringements upon copyright or other intellectual property rights. If you feel that there is an infringement upon your intellectual property rights anywhere on this site, please contact us to let us know and we will work to address any such issues once they have been established as valid.
Dataconversion Direct respects the privacy rights of users of this website, and, apart from the following list, does not collect personal information on the site:
- Statistical information gathered automatically when you visit the site
- Information provided voluntarily through our Contact page and other subscribe or contact forms throughout the website.
For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files, which may include:
- The top-level domain name from which you access the internet
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the websites
- The date and time each computer accesses the websites
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the websites
- The addresses of any third-party web pages which refer visitors to our websites
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our websites
- Keywords and phrases used to search our websites
This information is used for statistical purposes only, including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our sites
- To identify what pages are accessed most frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
- To make our site more user friendly
Dataconversion Direct will not disclose a user’s personal information to any other party, unless:
- It is required to do so by law, or
- It is necessary in order to complete the user’s request or answer the user’s query
Changes to these terms
Dataconversion Direct Ltd reserves the right to make changes to any part of this website and to add to or change these terms as and when required without notice by updating this posting.
It is your responsibility to refer to the terms whenever you access the website. Every time you access the website you agree to be bound by the terms as amended from time to time.